HOW TO SUBMIT A GUEST POST
The NIL Deal welcomes contributed articles from expert sources on topics related to the high school and college NIL industry. If you have a story you would like to submit for consideration, please contact Dan Canova, managing editor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Story length should be no longer than 1,000 words – ideally between 400-700
- Stories should be non-vendor/non-promotional. You are welcome to display your expertise as it relates to the topic you are writing about, but the article should not be an advertorial for your services
- Please submit an author bio to the end of your article including name, title, and one hyperlink you would like to include
- All article content must be original and exclusive to The NIL Deal for a minimum of two weeks before being published elsewhere
- Submitted articles are reviewed on a rolling basis. If your article is on topic that is timely, please express that in your pitch email